Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hair Care Favorites

So let's be real. I have dry everything, including hair and scalp. So I do not have an all time favorite shampoo because I have to use Head&Shoulders. Gross, I know! However, I do get to have some fun with my conditioners. I usually change it up every time I run out, however, I have not found one that I particularly love yet. The closest one to being my all time favorite is the Ogx coconut milk one. But I have been changing it up so much that I have not used that one recently. Since my hair is so dry, I have to add oil to the length of my hair to keep it soft and silky. The oils listed below are wonderful!

Detangle Spray: Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioner. (honestly the best thing I have ever put in my hair)
Oil: Ogx Coconut Milk AND/OR Gravity Defying Hydration O2 Weightless Oil. 
Dry Shampoo: Garnier Fructis Volume Extend 
Texturizing Spray: Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray. (smells amazing)

All of these products are very affordable and do a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment