Friday, July 22, 2016

What is in my Travel Makeup Bag and How Do I Pack it?

When going out of town, packing your makeup is just as difficult and time consuming as packing clothes. Just like packing clothes, you have to think ahead about what you are going to do and what kind of makeup you need for that occasion. I just recently went out of town and thought, "why not show you all what I took with me?" So, today I am going to show you what I have packed in my recent travel makeup bag and why. I will also show you what bag I am using to pack all of it. So let's jump right in to my travel makeup bag.


Let's start with Primer. The only primer I packed was one by Pur Minerals. I have a travel size version of one of their primers and I actually really like it. So it was perfect for travel.

For Foundation/BB Cream. I like to pack one BB Cream for everyday wear and one foundation for more important days (going out, family get togethers, etc.) For my last trip, I packed my Garnier SkinActive BB Cream (Duh). For my foundation, I packed my Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy foundation. 
                      


For Concealer, I brought two. I have the Covergirl Clean concealer and this I use more for every day wear because it just covers any dark circles. It does not brighten or anything, just conceal. So this I really enjoy and needed to pack it. I also packed the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. This concealer is a must and I cannot get enough of it. I was not leaving town without it.

For powders I only brought one this time. And the lucky winner was the NYX Powder in shade Banana. I have been using this powder to set my under eyes, and my whole face. It actually is really good and helps brighten as well.

For Eyeliner, of course, I brought my ELF Cream Eyeliner. You all know how much I love this stuff.

I brought two eyeshadows. Both of which I have talked about in my June Beauty Favorites. Both of them are single shades from Wet and Wild and they give off the perfect amount of pigment. The shades are perfect for a nigh time or day time look.

For my eyebrows, surprise surprise, I brought my elf brow pencil. Buuuutttt, I found a new brow pencil I am excited about. I will share it and other things I bought on this trip soon.(:

I brought two mascaras. One for every day wear (Lancome Travel Size) and one for fuller lashes (Love and Beauty by Forever 21). Both are really great!

Blush and Bronzer I brought my $1 Blush from Shopmissa.com and my bronzer from Sephora in Los Cabos. Both are my favorites and I love them.

Now the beauty tools I brought is my Real Techniques Beauty Sponge, and Expert Face Brush. I also brought the Elf Eyeliner Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, and Countour Brush.

I also just bought the bag I packed everything in. I got it at Target and it is buy Sonia Kashuk. I absolutely love it! There is a flap in the middle for all of your brushes and then two clear pouches on each side for all of your makeup. I organize each side by face and eyes. So one side of the pouch I put all of my eyeliner, mascara, eye shadows, and eye brow products. In the other pouch I put all things face, foundation, primer, concealer, powder, bronzer, and blush. I like this bag because it keeps everything really organized. 


I hope y'all enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for reading! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions on any more posts!

                                         ~Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment