Monday, August 8, 2016

Four Makeup Products to Use to Look Put-Together

Hi Beautay's!
Ever have a case of the Monday's and just do not want to spend a long time on your makeup? Well I have a case of the Monday's almost every single Monday. Today, I am showing you what four makeup products I used in this makeup routine to make me look put together and ready for the day.


1st- I used a concealer. My number 1 holy grail concealer is the Maybelline Age rewind in shade Neutral. This concealer covers dark circles so well and also brightens to make you look awake and ready for the day.


2nd- I set that concealer with the NYX HD Setting Powder in shade Banana. This powder also helps brighten the under eye which is why I love it so much!


3rd- I lined my water line with the Ulta Gel Liner in shade Chocolate. Lining the water line in brown really helps bring out the color of your eyes and makes them pop. Especially for blue or green eyed girls.

And last but certainly not least. I used the Ulta Plush Drama Volume Mascara. Mascara is a must for me! That is the one product I could not leave the house without! This mascara I am still testing out but so far it is doing the trick. 


So total I used four products for this look. All four of these products I do really enjoy! This look is easy and only takes a few minutes to do and then you are out the door and looking glamorous for the long day ahead!

Just remember, you are already naturally beautiful! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Thanks for reading!

                                   ~Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment