Monday, August 1, 2016

July Beauty Favorites


Hi Beautay's! It is that time of the month again. It is time for me to share with you my top beauty products for the month of July!
July was a good month for me with beauty products. I had a lot of hits from makeup, body care, hair care, etc. The things I have to share with you are all wonderful products that I highly recommend and I have been loving during the month of July! If you have any questions on how I use them please let me know!

Let's start with hair care! If you have not seen my last video on Youtube, I have bleached my hair again and it has lost a lot of moisture. So I have been doing everything I can to bring the moisture and softness back into my hair. Out of everything I have tried, my very favorite product (which is also the cheapest and easiest to find) is the LouAna's 100% Pure Coconut Oil. I did a post on this last week and I just love this product!
For about two weeks or so after I bleach my hair I use the L'oreal EverPure Sulfate Free shampoo. This shampoo really helps preserve the color in your hair and it is very gentle on color treated hair! This stuff is so good for color treated hair.
Now on to body care. I got the best smelling body spray from Bath&Body Works. It is Raspberry and Sweet Mint. It smells amazing. I use this when I just want to run some errands and come back and the smell lasts all day!
I never really tried aroma therapy or even believed in it for that matter. BUT, do not knock it until you try it! I got the Sleep Aroma Therapy from Bath&Body Works and it is to die for! I use it when I am taking a bath, or showering at night. It smells heavenly and I think it actually works quite well. I need to try to stress aroma therapy from there! I highly recommend it! I have been using this product so much this month!
Along in my baths, I have been using bath salts from World Market. This package was only $2 and I have already used it a couple times. So it's a great deal. They also sell other scents and colors that I am for sure going to get and try out as well.
Moving on to skin care. I got this next product from my Target Beauty Box for the month of July. The Garnier SkinActive Daily Moisturizer. I actually really like this stuff and have been using it since I got it. There is a smell to it but I enjoy it and goes away pretty quickly after applying it. It has an SPF of 15 which I also enjoy and is why I use it most in the morning after I cleanse.
This next product is a little roller ball that you use under your eyes to help with puffiness and dark circles. I got this for $1 at the Dollar Tree and I have been really liking it. It is very cooling under the eyes and the serum is clear. It does dry a little sticky but I do not mind it. I put this on every night right before bed.
And finally for Makeup! My favorite!
I have been using the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer all month and I have never used anything better! It not only conceals any darkness but it really brightens as well. It goes on super smooth and blends out easily! I am in love with this concealer!
I also hauled the Elf Illuminating Pallet last week and I have been using it a lot in the past two weeks! It has four different shades in the pallet for bronzing, highlighting, blush and everything. I really love this pallet because the shades can pop out of the bottom and you can customize it with whatever other shades you want!
Now lips. I have a slight obsession with lip products these days!
The shade I have been wearing as an easy every day lipstick is the Burts Bee's lipstick in shade Nude. It is the perfect nudy pink and looks so great on the lips.
I also have been loving the ColourPop Lippie Stix in shade Bound. It is a beautiful pink and looks amazing on the lips. It does not dry out your lips at all and can last all day! It is by far one of my favorite lip products I have ever used.
As for powders. I have been using the NYX HD Powder in shade Banana. This powder has been awesome for setting my concealer and helping brighten my under eyes. I am not sure if I will use anything to set my under eyes again! haha
I have posted a July Favorites video on my YouTube Channel. I will link it below for you to watch! If you have any questions let me know!



Thank you for reading!
                               
                                          ~Tay






No comments:

Post a Comment